This coursework involves carrying out an investigation into the supply chain management practices of Apple Inc, a multinational American technology company. In particular, your report should cover the following areas:
1. Global network planning and logistics
2. Strategic alliances and outsourcing
3. Inventory management
4. Use of information and information technology
5. Customer service and pricing
6. Ethical and environmental policy.
Your report should involve reviewing the literature and any relevant quantitative/qualitative data within these areas.
The report should include a list of references (mainly academic) which must be cited in the main text. Statements made in the report must be based on the evidence either from the literature and/or the data. The report should be typed (font size 10 or greater) and around 2500 words (excluding references)