/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
Using Bloom’s taxonomy, draft 6 overarching student course competencies for a HEALTH COURSE (Undergraduate Level) that would be part of a program of study.
Also, ensure 4 learning objectives are measurable and include both the condition and criteria as well as the taxonomic verbs. (One key component to remember; taxonomy level somewhat corresponds to level of education. Courses at the undergraduate junior and senior levels, as well as graduate education, should have more course competencies than at the mid-higher levels of Bloom’s taxonomy.)
· After selecting these course competencies, write a 2 page paper that provides more information about the course itself.
– Identify the name of the course
– Include a course description
– Discuss why you selected these particular competencies.
– Justify why the assessments picked are appropriate for the course level (undergraduate, freshman, sophomore, junior or senior levels, or graduate education).