Can democracy survive capitalism? by Robert Kuttner
format: 5-10 pages, dbl space, 1 inch margins, 12 pt font, times new roman or cambria)
1. Author, date published (within last 2-3 years), Title, Publisher
2. Author bio (credentials and expertise)
3. Abstract: one page summary of key points and conclusions
4. Purpose: What is the author attempting to accomplish in this book? Why is this important?
5. Evaluation: How well does the author accomplish his/her purpose? Discuss pros and cons.
6. Analysis: What are the strength’s and limitations of the author’s approach or methodology? What is the quality of the writing? Is it clear, precise, and interesting?
7. What contribution does this book make to political science, etc? Who would benefit from this book (students, citizens, professors, policy makers, etc)?