Managerial Decision-Making in International Business: Corporate Governance Issues in Emerging Markets. You may particularly cover the Middle East region.
Please use the following references:
4. Chakrabarti, Rajesh, Yadav, Pradeep K. and Megginson, William L., Corporate Governance in India. Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Forthcoming. Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=1012222
5. Croci, E., Gonenc, H., & Ozkan, N. (2012). CEO compensation, family control, and institutional investors in continental Europe. Journal of Banking & Finance.
6. Crucini, M. J., Kose, M. A., & Otrok, C. (2011). What are the driving forces of international business cycles?. Review of Economic Dynamics, 14(1), 156-175.
7. Demirbag, M., Apaydin, M., & Tatoglu, E. (2011). Survival of Japanese subsidiaries in the Middle East and North Africa. Journal of World Business,46(4), 411-425.
8. Fetscherin, M., Voss, H., & Gugler, P. (2010). 30 Years of foreign direct investment to China: An interdisciplinary literature review. International business review, 19(3), 235-246.
17. Paris, Lori D, Howell, Jon P, Dorfman, Peter W. and Hanges, Paul J, Preferred Leadership Prototypes of Male and Female Leaders in 27 Countries (October 2009). Journal of International Business Studies, Vol. 40, Issue 8, pp. 1396-1405, 2009. Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=1808472 or https://dx.doi.org/10.1057/jibs.2008.114