For Managerial Economics module
Demonstration of an understanding of the economic environments in which business entities operate and how managerial decisions can vary under different constraints.
Demonstration of the ability to consider and apply economic theory to the real world behaviour of firms.
1. In completing this task, be sure to draw on the concepts and analytical tools you have learnt about during the module, making direct reference to subject materials (i.e. the prescribed text, courseware and other resources).PLease send me email address so I can attach links to relevant lists and lecture notes thankyou
Students who fail to comply with this directive will find it difficult to receive a pass mark.
2. High marks will be awarded for good, critical analysis, rather than for content merely cut and pasted from websites and other electronic sources.
In particular, the following assessment criteria and weightings will apply:
- Assignment Structure: clarity of aims, objective, structure and presentation (15%)
- Quality of Writing: Readability and ability to convey key message(s) concisely (10%)
- Quality/Scope of Literature Review: Understanding of established knowledge (15%)
- Suitability of Literature: Use of suitable sources, focused to answer key research aims (10%)
- Literature Analysis: Quality/level of analytical skill demonstrated (20%)
- Insightfulness of Analysis: Interest and usefulness of findings, use of appropriate examples, conclusions drawn (15%).
- Understanding: Assignment demonstrates student has understood key topics (15%