● Demonstrate an understanding of core topics within the field of organisational behaviour and management.
● Apply concepts from organisational behaviour and management to practical issues and personal experiences
● Demonstrate an understanding of contemporary debates within the field of organisation studies
● Demonstrate the intellectual skills of critical review and synthesis of research literatures, including identification of avenues for further development
Essay (2400 words – no 10% leeway allowed but you can use appendices)
Apply relevant theories, concepts and findings from available research to discuss and analyse an approach to organizational change and leadership adopted in a case study company of your choice. As part of your answer/analysis you need to discuss Organisational change in combination with leadership from the ones covered in the module. The assignment should consist of two parts:
Part 1. 60% of the mark (1400 words)
1.Introduce the topics and case study company (Ooredoo telecom).
2.Offer a critical and focused literature review on the selected two topics.
3.Present an analysis of the case study based on the reviewed literature.
Part 2. 40% of the mark (1000 words)
Provide well supported and practical recommendations linked to your analysis and conclusions.
● It must be word-processed in 11 point Arial font and double-spaced
● All pages must be numbered
●Margins must be as follows: Top: 1 inch, Bottom: 1 inch (2.5 cm), Left: 1.25 inches, Right: 1.25 inches (3.2 cm)