1. Student to select a TOPIC. The topic must reflect the contemporary issue of Supply Chain Management (SCM). Generic management or HR,
Marketing, IB – Trade, Policy or other non-related topics will not be accepted.
2. Student must produce a report that incorporates three main sections:
1) The definition of the topic – must cite references – applicable to SCM;
2) Literature Review of the topic examples, RFID or Six Sigma –
3) Examine the topic relatedness to SCM, from the perspectives. Highlight the potential implication to SCM practitioners. Its implication to theory or model development,
potential barriers or limitation to SCM practitioners and propose how the topic help retain competitiveness in business