Research Paper: Final Instructions
You will write a research paper about a selected topic in justice administration and how it relates to a specific administrative, leadership, or management issue involving the operations of police, courts, corrections or other criminal justice organizations.
This assignment has 3 parts:
A specific criminal justice topic will be chosen and submitted to the instructor for approval by the end of Module/Week 3.
Your outline will be created and submitted by the end of Module/Week 5.
- Research Paper: Final:
- Body is at least 8 pages (double-spaced)
- A title page and reference page
- At least 10 Internet-based, scholarly/academic sources
- At least 2 Bible verses related to the topic
- Include how the research affects your approach to justice administration.
- Information for this paper must come from peer-reviewed articles, scholarly works, government websites, justice administration agency websites, the Bible, and other online academic-quality/scholarly sources.
- You may use college textbooks as supporting references, but they will not count for grading purposes.
- Review the Research Paper Grading Rubric for further guidance on the paper’s content and direction.