The assignment is a 3,850 word written care study of one patient or service user the student has worked with during their placement . The assignment will include:
1. Analysis of the assessment undertaken to identify your patient’s or service user’s problems/needs, and use of decision-making processes to provide person-centred nursing care
2. Examination of the pathophysiological and pharmacological issues that may inform the plan of care for your patient or service user.
3. Critical discussion of the implementation of this plan of care, to include aspects of interprofessional working.
4. Evaluation of the evidence base for the care delivered.
Patient or service users’ care study in relation to the pathophysiology of their chosen condition (URINARY TRACT INFECTION) , covering some of the points below.
– A brief definition of the condition
– Pathophysiology changes related to the condition
– Clinical manifestations i.e. the signs and symptoms (relevant to their care study)
– Diagnostic criteria (relevant to their care study)
– Key treatment (relevant to their care study)
– The key pharmacodynamics of one selected drug that has been prescribed for this condition (including the drug group, why it is given, the dose, any significant side effects or nursing considerations)
– Any key decisions that have to be made in relation to the care of this individual, which pertain to the pathophysiology or pharmacology.
This is a United Kingdom University assignment and as such, all resources and references will be UK based. .I will provide more information and template that would be of help when an agreement is reached.