Write an analysis of the case study “Jess Westerly at Kauflauf GmbH”(See attached)
- Read and examine the case thoroughly
- Identify key problems, Why do they exist? How do they impact the organization? Who is responsible for them?
- Uncover possible solutions
- Select the best solution – consider strong supporting evidence, pros and cons
- Draft the case
(a) Introduction – Identify the key problems and issues in the case study
– Formulate and include a thesis statement, summarizing the outcome of your analysis in 1-2 sentences.
(b) Background – Set the scene: background information, relevant facts, & the issues
– Demonstrate that you have researched the problems in this case study
(c) Alternatives – Outline possible alternatives; Explain why alternatives were rejected; Contstraints/reasons; Why are alternatives not possible at this time?
(d) Proposed Solution – Provide one specific and realistic solution; Explain why this solution was chosen; Support this solution with solid evidence; Outside research;
- Determine and discuss specific strategies for accomplishing proposed solution
- If applicable, recommend further action to resolve some of the issues
- What should be done and who should do it?