Your manager advises you that your expression of interest was successful and your agency has been provided with $15,000 funding to conduct an evaluation of your PHaMs service. As such, you are required to submit a detailed evaluation proposal that includes the outcomes framework used to guide the evaluation process and the strategies and resources required to undertake the evaluation.
Specifically your proposal must include:
- A detailed discussion of the proposed evaluation (20 marks):
- This will require you to outline:
- The specific objectives the evaluation will address
- The key short and long outcomes that the program aims to achieve
iii. A detailed description of the methods and measures used to conduct the evaluation
- Excellent discussion of the required resources and a feasible and detailed budget needed for the evaluation
- v. A timeline or GANTT chart that indicates the key evaluation milestones to be achieved
- A reflection on the evaluation process (25 marks)
- This reflection should discuss:
- detailed discussion about Why you chose this approach to the evaluation, and include
- How your social work values and ethics informed the design (Note: social work code of ethics 2010)
iii. How the methods and measures used demonstrated cultural sensitivity and/or met the needs of one of the special needs groups identified within the PHaMs resource kit – need to demonstrate a superior ability to understand and explain the relationship between social work values and inclusive practice and how this shapes evaluation design
- Any potential challenges you may encounter during the evaluation and potential solutions to these – need to be feasible and discussed in depth. The issues discussed need to demonstrate an excellent ability to apply general evaluation concepts to the case study scenario.